Menu

Silsden Strolls phase 3

Home Forums Events Silsden Strolls phase 3

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Strollerman 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Strollerman
    Participant

Since democratic free speech has been denied me on Silsden.net via the crudest form of censorship (!!)I’m pleased that this site is here for me to announce that Silsden Circle 2015 (7.5 miles) has just gone online at Silstrolls.org.uk.

I hope a good number of you have done one or two of the Strolls and have enjoyed them. I hope to get local schools involved with them next year. There will also be the clockwise Silsden Circle 2016; and either the Harry Tillotson Silsden Circuit at 16 miles or two circular Short-Circuits of around 9 miles, with waymarking etc connecting the two for those wishing to do the full 16 miles!

Please tell your friends of the Strolls. So far so good, but there’s always room for more walkers! And if you Stroll why not take some pix and post them on the FB page?

Strollerman
    Participant

Just an update on Silsden Strolls. All 8 Strolls and both Silsden Circles, along with a new map showing the location of all the Strolls, a revised introduction and further local history notes from David Mason – all these are now available to download free from Silstrolls.org. uk. Work has already started on the first of the 3 x 7mile Silsden Strides.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.